Gwangju FollyⅡ ‘Memory Box’ distribution public collection contest
-Distribute the sole gallery of mine-
There are no masterpieces like our lives describing
each stories of ours drawing on paper called time..
Gwangju FollyⅡ Memory box is small displaying space filled with
unique stories of mine
Don’t you want to have a gallery filled with your stories once in life?
Your life will dance alive.
○Contest name: Gwangju FollyⅡ ‘Memory Box’ distribution public collection contest
○Contest theme: Something meaningful to me!
○Recruitment number: 148
○Period: 12th August 2013 ~ 30th August (except for holidays)
○Application qualification: Citizen who live in Gwangju
○ Application reception: 12th August 2013 ~ 30th August
○ Winner announcement: 4th September 2013
Gwangju Biennale Foundation, Gwangju YMCA homepage notice and individual announcement
○ Selection criteria: Applicant motivation, exhibit type and story
○ Exhibition preparation: 5th September 2013 ~ 12th September
– Possible to individual consultation when applicant wants to compose memory box personally.
○ Exhibition Period: 15th September 2013 ~ 31st December
– Opening: 15th September 2013
– Location: Gwangju FollyII Memory Box(nearby meeting square of Gwangju Guem-nam underground shopping center)
※ It is possible to alter above schedules under the conditions
○ Participation form: Meaningful to me, goods available to display(free subjects) submission
– Subject selection : No limitation of subjects that are meaningful to me(Photo, Picture, Book, Words, Diary, Writing Materials etc.) However, The size has to be fitted into exhibition standard
– Memory Box standard : width 38 × length 34 × height 29(cm)
○ Application method
– Application form(available for download at the bottom of notice)
– Application method : possible only visiting reservation(submit application form and display good)
19 bun-ji, 1 ga, Guem-nam ro, Dong-gu, Gwangju, Gwangju YMCA
– Application period : 12th August 2013 ~ 30th August, 09:00~18:00(excepting holidays)
○ When submitting application form, you have to make visiting application with displaying goods.
○ Display goods should be possible to install within memory box
○ when the exhibition period ends, goods are returned and you have to receive them in personal due to security.
○ It is possible to work within exhibition preparation period by discussing with operating agency to whom wants to decorate one’s special display space. But there is no support for additional costs.
○ Submitted goods that are not selected as displaying goods are returned, you have to receive them personally due to their security.
○ If you want more details about the event, please contact the number below.
☏ Gwangju YMCA ‘Memory Box’ agent (062-234-0073)
Gwangju Biennale (Foundation) special project department (062-608-4263~4)