※The Application Period is extended around a month
Gwangju FollyⅡ ‘Memory Box’ distribution public collection contest
-Distribute the sole gallery of mine-
There are no masterpieces like our lives describing
each stories of ours drawing on paper called time..
Gwangju FollyⅡ Memory box is small displaying space filled with
unique stories of mine
Don’t you want to have a gallery filled with your stories once in life?
Your life will dance alive.
○Contest name: Gwangju FollyⅡ ‘Memory Box’ distribution public collection contest
○Contest theme: Something meaningful to me!
○Recruitment number: 148
○Period: 12th August 2013 ~ 27th September (except for holidays)
○Application qualification: No limitation
○ Application reception: 12th August 2013 ~ 27th September
○ Winner announcement: 2nd October 2013
Gwangju Biennale Foundation, Gwangju YMCA homepage notice and individual announcement
○ Selection criteria: Applicant motivation, exhibit type and story
○ Exhibition preparation: 7th October 2013 ~ 19th October
– Possible to individual consultation when applicant wants to compose memory box personally.
○ Exhibition Period: for six months from the opening
– Opening: at the end of October 2013 ~at the beginning of November (Expectation)
– Location: Gwangju FollyII Memory Box(nearby meeting square of Gwangju Guem-nam underground shopping center)
※ It is possible to alter above schedules under the conditions
○ Participation form: Meaningful to me, goods available to display(free subjects) submission
– Subject selection : No limitation of subjects that are meaningful to me(Photo, Picture, Book, Words, Diary, Writing Materials etc.) However, The size has to be fitted into exhibition standard
– Memory Box standard : width 38 × length 34 × height 29(cm)
○ Application method
– Application form : downloading standard form attached to notice from website
website : www.gwangjufolly.org or www.iymca.or.kr
– Application method : visiting reservation(bring both application form and exhibit with you)
19 bun-ji, 1 ga, Guem-nam ro, Dong-gu, Gwangju, Gwangju YMCA
*After submitting application form via e-mail, available on exhibit submission through personal contact
→ e-mail : email@example.com
– Application period : 12th August 2013 ~ 27th September, 09:00~18:00(excepting holidays)
○ When submitting your application form by visiting YMCA, you have to bring displaying goods with you. OR submitting application form via e-mail, it is possible submit display good through personal contact
○ Display goods should be possible to install within memory box
○ when the exhibition period ends, goods are returned and you have to receive them in personal due to security.
○ It is possible to work within exhibition preparation period by discussing with operating agency to whom wants to decorate one’s special display space. But there is no support for additional costs.
○ Submitted goods that are not selected as displaying goods are returned, you have to receive them personally due to their security.
○ If you want more details about the event, please contact the number below.
☏ Gwangju YMCA ‘Memory Box’ agent (062-234-0073)
Gwangju Biennale (Foundation) special project department (062-608-4263~4)